Frequently Asked Questions
Our primary shipping method is USPS. Once an order is placed, you will receive a tracking number from PayPal confirming it has been shipped.
We offer shipping insurance on all of our controllers for an additional fee. If your package is lost in transit, shipping insurance will guarantee your item will be replaced or the money refunded to you. Without shipping insurance, any package that is lost while in transit will NOT be replaced by GamingModz.
- Extended Warranty (12 Month - Rapid Fire ONLY): This warranty covers the rapid fire functionality of your controller ONLY. This means if something related to the rapid fire function or any exclusive add-ons stops working on your controller, we cover the repairs, including shipping costs, for up to 12 months. This does NOT cover any cosmetic features, internal controls, buttons, shell, or anything that is NOT rapid fire related
- Extended Warranty PLUS (12 Month - Rapid Fire plus Components): This warranty covers all of the controller components including thumbsticks, buttons, triggers, d-pad, and shell finish as well as the rapid fire functionality of the controller and the controller itself. If anything stops working with your controller within the 12 months that your coverage is active we will repair it, free of charge, including shipping. This warranty does NOT cover damage due to negligence, intentional damage, water damage, fire damage, or shell cracks due to being dropped.
Questions About Your Controller
Exclusive Xbox Add ON Options:
- Jitter Mod (Auto Burst) - All semi automatic weapons become fully automatic when using the Jitter mod pack. For more information, click the video tab.
- Drop Shot Mod (COD games only) - One click of the button, your player drops to the floor and rapid fires against the opponent. The opponent has no time to react compared to your record speed which we modify for your convenience to do the drop shot.
- Fast Reload Mod (COD games Only) - Reloads your weapon within a second, giving you the time to fire back at your opponent before getting killed.
- Active Reload Mod - Allows you to reload on point without missing the reload line.
- Sniper Breath Mod (COD games Only) - Sniper and hold your breath without having to hold down the breath button.
- Burst Mod - Turns any single fire weapon into a burst weapon.
- Super Aim Mod Pack (COD games Only) - Automatically lock on to your target in campaign, zombie arcade, and multi-player online modes. Zoom in and take a shot instantly with one button press. Fire both dual-wield weapons with one button press.
- Quick Scope (COD) - Zoom and instantly take a shot.
- Jump Shot (COD) - Jump up and immediately take a shot.
- Akimbo - When the mod's Akimbo Firing feature is turned on, the player only needs to pull the right trigger to fire both the left and right pistols simultaneously.
- Auto Spot (Battlefield and Gears of War) - Enemies will now be automatically marked just by pressing the aiming button.
- Auto Sprint (Battlefield and COD) - With the auto-sprint feature of the mod is activated, the player only needs to pull on the left-trigger to initiate sprinting.
- Dual Trigger Rapid Fire - Add rapid fire to both weapons when dual wielding.
- Multiple Button Layouts (COD) - Now your exclusive add-ons work with any button layout you prefer in all COD games.
- Turbo Melee (COD) - When the mod's Turbo Knife mode is enabled, the wait time between knife attacks is greatly reduced, allowing the combatant to destory multiple opponents quickly with rapid knife attacks.
- Sniper Breath (COD) - The mod will automatically steady the sniper's aim any time the player presses his aim button.
- Zombie Auto Aim (COD WAW and Black Ops) - In zombie mode, just aim anywhere near the Zombie and pull the left trigger - the gun will lock on target automatically.
- Master Mod - Include all of our multi class action mod add-on mod packs on your Xbox 360 modded controller for a fraction of the price (available with all of our rapid fire options).
All of the above modification options are available to you from GamingModz all on one controller! Additional Add-Ons are also available which you can choose when you are customizing your controller on any page.
Exclusive Playstation 3 Add On Options:
- Jitter Mode (Auto Burst) - All semi automatic weapons become fully automatic when using the Jitter mode. For more information, click the video tab.
- Drop Shot Mod (COD games only) - With one click of a button, your player drops to the floor and rapid fires against the opponent. The opponent has no time to react compared to your record speed which we modify for your convenience to do the drop shot.
- Fast Reload (COD games only) - Reloads your weapon within a second, giving you the time to fire back at your opponent before getting killed.
- Sniper Breath Mod - Once the LT is pressed, you no longer have to hold the left thumbstick down. It will automatically lock on the target without any movement of the breath.
- Round Auto Burst - Allows you to select how many bullets your weapon of choice should shoot. Ex. 3 Round Bursts, 4 Round Burst, 5 Round Burst like the M16.
- Zombie Mode - Auto aim in zombie arcade mode
- Akimbo Mode - Allows you to shoot dual weapons with a press of the RT only.
- Quick Scope (COD games Only) - Zoom and take a shot with one button.
All of the above exclusive mods are interactive and can work together simultaneously giving you the ultimate advantage against your opponent. This is the latest release by our company for PS3 gamers worldwide.
- If there is a small hole on the left side of the controller, stick a pin in the hole to press the on/off button for the illuminating options. Click diagram below for image:
- Press the Synch button on your Xbox controller twice.
- Press the left tac switch on the back of the controller twice.
Please try each of these methods to activate/deactivate the illuminating options on your controller. One of these methods should work for your controller. The method that is right for your will vary depending on when you purchased your controller. If you have tried all three methods and are still having trouble activating your illuminating options using one of these methods, please contact customer service for further assistance.
- Return your controller with no hassle within 7 days of receiving your product.
- 60 Days Parts and Labor: If your controller modification stops working within 60 days of your purchase we will cover all costs for repair.
- The turn around time for repairs is approximately 1-2 Business days once we receive your controller. It will be shipped using Priority Mail once the job is complete.
- Please note: We cover the rapid fire functionality of the controller ONLY. This does not include any physical damage or malfunction in the actual Microsoft or Sony controller.